Table of Contents
WP Defender will regularly check each website it’s installed on for plugin and theme updates.
- Download WP Defender from Basecamp – https://3.basecamp.com/3320650/buckets/2484122/uploads/1574771878
- Install it and visit the main WP Defender dashboard. It’ll ask to do a quick scan – go ahead and let it.
- Once the scan it complete, click the button towards the top to install the WPMU Dashboard
- Once that is installed, a new menu will appear at the top left of the admin dashboard. Click it and login using the credentials at the above link.
- Go back to plugins, update WP Defender. Now that the Pro version is installed it will likely want to do a more thorough scan when you visit it again. Go ahead and do that.
- Head to the WPMU Dashboard using the same credentials from above, find the website in the website list, and automate the updates for all plugins.